Shrimp & Moringa
(7) Nutritional facts (Per serving)
- 16 shrimp, raw and tail on ½ onion, cut nicely
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups spinach
(2 cups if you want. Food.com, apparently, is not aware of moringa which is why it says spinach….or) add kosher salt add olive oil (canola works fine)
The tree of life..
- 50 baby bella mushrooms stemmed, gills removed with a melon scooper
- 1 Tbsp garlic finely minced; divided
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 ounces sour cream possible substitute: greek yogurt or increase cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tsp onion finely chopped
- 1.5 tsp fresh thyme divided
- 3.5 ounces fresh Moringa leaves chopped; substitute
- 3.5 Tbsp moringa powder
- 5 ounces artichoke hearts chopped; squeeze out excess liquid
- 4 Tbsp almond flour possible substitute panko
- 4 Tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano freshly grated
Egg & Moringa Chicken Soup
You want something quick but rich in protein? Here is an Egg & Chicken Soup with Moringa!! #JUSTADDMORINGA
1 teaspon salt, 3 eggs; 1 tablespoon of moringa powder; 2 teaspoons of finely scallions; 2 teaspoons of finely chopped carrots; 2 cups of chicken broth.
How do you make it?
1. Set aside 1 boiled egg and 2 whipped eggs with a bit of salt.
2. Bring chicken broth to a boil. stir in remaining salt.
3. Pour the betten eggs slowly into the boiling broth and then add the moringa powder — stiriring constantly, cook for about a minuite.
4. Get serving bowls and pour soup in it.
5. Sprinkle scallions and carrots in broth. with a slide of the boiled egg. And there you go!!
Enjoy a health alternative, enjoy Moringa!
How to make it?
• Steam cauliflower for about a minute • After separating into florets. Drain thoroughly • Cut the onions into one inch squares • Clean mushrooms, trim ends • Combine broccoli, mushrooms and, pepper, garlic in a large baking dish • Toss with 2 tsp of olive oil • Bake until the vegetables are crisp-tender at 400 degrees for 15-20 mins • Cut salmon into one inch chucks and base with the moringa powder and 1 tsp of olive oil • Add to vegetable mixture • Return to oven and bake until fish flakes easily with fork, for an additional 10-12 min • Sprinkle fish mixture with pepper vinegar and salt –toss lightly and enjoy #JUSTADDMORINGA #JAM
BAKED MORINGA SALMON & BROCCOLI:
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 onion
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon moringa powder
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 2 pounds salmon Fillets
- 3 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon grounded black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
MORINGA BEETROOT HUMMUS
Hummus is a quick and easy way to get your daily Moringa while snacking or use as a sandwich spread! #JustAddMoringa #JAM
- Moringa powder
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 250 g Cooked beetroot
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- 100 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper
How do you make it?
Add all the ingredients to a blender/food processor and blend until smooth • Chill before serving • Enjoy!
With healthy fats, citric acid, and heaps of nutrients, this is a perfect synergy superfood dip that would earn the Stamp of approval.
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado
- 1 Small Tomato (diced)
- 1/2 Small Onion (minced)
- 1/2 a Lime’s Juice
- 1 Tsp Moringa Powder Salt & Pepper to Taste
INSTRUCTIONS Peel a ripe avocado and smash with a fork Finely chop half onion and dice small tomato Combine all ingredients and mix well Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Moringa Powder Squeeze half a lime’s juice over the Moringa Powder Add Salt & Pepper to Taste Mix well and enjoy